Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A green salad with edamame, feta and a sesame vinaigrette dressing. I found this recipe on a package of frozen edamame and found a sesame vinaigrette on this website that went with it perfectly.
- 2 quarts romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cooked cooled and shelled edamame
- 1⁄4 cup sesame dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and edamame in a large bowl. Combine sesame soy dressing on this website, and add oregano, pepper and garlic powder. Mix to blend ingredients and pour over salad. Toss salad to mix.
Very good salad, so says the DH, whom I made it for. I used butter lettuce and a lemon-sesame dressing. He loved it. Thanks for the new salad idea. Made from my "Try This" cookbook.
Very fresh and light... I would make this frequently simply because it is healthy and pretty easy. The flavor wasn't outstanding, but it was very good.<br/><br/>I would like a link to the recipe for dressing since there are dozens of sesame dressings on the site... the dressing probably makes all the difference. This is the sesame dressing I used, which was quite good:<br/>http://www.food.com/recipe/benne-seed-dressing-sesame-seed-dressing-175412/review<br/><br/>Thanks!
Loved this salad Just the right amount of balance inthe dressing. I served it along side a Tomato/cilantro/ cuke salad - Great together. This will sure be nade again