Recipe by Julie F
A green salad with edamame, feta and a sesame vinaigrette dressing. I found this recipe on a package of frozen edamame and found a sesame vinaigrette on this website that went with it perfectly.
Top Review by FloridaNative
Very good salad, so says the DH, whom I made it for. I used butter lettuce and a lemon-sesame dressing. He loved it. Thanks for the new salad idea. Made from my "Try This" cookbook.
- 2 quarts romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cooked cooled and shelled edamame
- 1⁄4 cup sesame dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder