Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Insalata Mediterranea con Rucola e Ceci
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, drained, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 cups arugula
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Combine fennel, tomatoes, mozzarella, chickpeas, red onion, and arugula in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat and serve.
- Serves 4.
- That's it!