1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Salad / Salade Nicoise
Chef Mommie's Note:
A combination of tomatoes, potatoes, anchovy, tuna and lettuce, typical of the South of France. A perfect summer dish. Bon appetit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until ready, peel them and cut them in quarter. Boil the green beans for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2Wash, drain and separate the lettuce leaves. Cut the boiled eggs into quarters. Drain the anchovies and tuna. Quarter the tomatoes.
- 3Season the tomatoes and beans with french dressing.
- 4Season the lettuce leaves. Place them around a bowl.
- 5Arrange the potatoes in the bottom of the bowl.
- 6Decorate with the beans, tomatoes, tuna, anchovies. eggs, black olives.
- 7Pour in the remaining french dressing. Sprinkle with herbs.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Salad / Salade Nicoise
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 678.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh green herbs