Recipe by Chef Mommie
A combination of tomatoes, potatoes, anchovy, tuna and lettuce, typical of the South of France. A perfect summer dish. Bon appetit!
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 lettuce
- 3 cups potatoes (medium-sized)
- 3 cups green beans
- 1 cup canned tuna
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 eggs (boiled and peeled)
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 2 tablespoons fresh green herbs
- 1 cup French dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until ready, peel them and cut them in quarter. Boil the green beans for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash, drain and separate the lettuce leaves. Cut the boiled eggs into quarters. Drain the anchovies and tuna. Quarter the tomatoes.
- Season the tomatoes and beans with french dressing.
- Season the lettuce leaves. Place them around a bowl.
- Arrange the potatoes in the bottom of the bowl.
- Decorate with the beans, tomatoes, tuna, anchovies. eggs, black olives.
- Pour in the remaining french dressing. Sprinkle with herbs.