Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this from a coupon clipping and can't wait to try it!!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces bocconcini, drained
- 1 ounce prosciutto ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- Place the grape tomatoes, bocconcini, proscuitto, olives and capers in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, mustard, black pepper, and sugar.
- Slowly add in the extra virgin olive oil in a slow but steady stream whisking while pouring until all the oil is added and the dressing is well blended.
- Whisk in the chives and oregano.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and chill 2-4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to devolp, stirring occasionaly.
- Season with more black pepper if desired.
- When ready to serve use a slotted spon to transfer into a serving bowl.