Recipe by Sharon in Ontario. Canada
This was printed on the back of a Catelli Bistro Fusilli package. Salad has a nice fresh taste!
Top Review by Hazeleyes
Very good! After enjoying a Mediterranean salad on a recent cruise, I've been on the lookout for a recipe. I think I found it! This tastes very much like what we had on board. So easy to make, and brings back fun cruise memories. Thanks!
- 3 cups catelli bistro fusilli (I used multi-coloured)
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup sliced red onion
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 -10 olives (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing (or salad dressing of your choice)