1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Salad
Sharon in Ontario. Canada's Note:
This was printed on the back of a Catelli Bistro Fusilli package. Salad has a nice fresh taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups catelli bistro fusilli (I used multi-coloured)
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 -10 olives (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese or 1 1/2 cups feta cheese
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing (or salad dressing of your choice)
- 1Cook fusilli according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse in cold water to cool.
- 3Combine fusilli with pepper, onion, parsley, olives, cheese and tomatoes.
- 4Add dressing and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 359.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: