This was printed on the back of a Catelli Bistro Fusilli package. Salad has a nice fresh taste!
Make and share this Mediterranean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups catelli bistro fusilli (I used multi-coloured)
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup sliced red onion
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 -10 olives (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing (or salad dressing of your choice)
- Cook fusilli according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to cool.
- Combine fusilli with pepper, onion, parsley, olives, cheese and tomatoes.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.