1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
1 hr 20 mins
This is my favorite dish to bring to a pot luck. It makes a very stunning and beautiful presentation and people get to taste something delicious and healthy. I hope you will try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Assorted vegetables of your choice
- vidalia onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- eggplant, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- bell pepper, quartered
- portabella mushroom, halved
- zucchini, halved
- fennel, quartered
- baby artichoke, prepped and halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil, more to tates
- your favorite vinaigrette
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, minced
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 1Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Wash, and prep the vegetables.
- 3Place the vegetables in one layer on several well greased cookie sheets.
- 4(You might want to use disposable cookie sheets to make the clean up easier, since those caramelized juices do stick to the pans).
- 5Liberally brush the vegetables with oil and season with salt.
- 6Roast on the upper rack of the oven until crisp-tender and some of the edges begin to char, about 15 minutes.
- 7The vegetables will not all be done at the same time, so watch each pan carefully and take out those that are in danger of blackening too much.
- 8Remove the vegetables to a large serving platter and arrange attractively.
- 9While the vegetables are still warm drizzle on about 1/4-1/2 cup vinaigrette.
- 10Then sprinkle on some salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, the garlic, sun dried tomatoes and finally the basil.
- 11This should be served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: