Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
Found on For the Love of Cooking blog. Add some chicken to make a meal in one... Cook time does not include time to cool!
Top Review by Lalaloula
WOW, this salad is amazing! Mmmmm, so delish! Loved the way all of the flavours complemented each other! The potatoes were so crunchy and full of flavour. The feta was creamy and the herbs, vinegar and oil the perfect marinade. Oh and the fresh tomatoes were so great in this! I left out the olives as we dont care for them that much and forgot to add the onions, but it was still so good. Ill definitely make this one again and again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, Sarah Beth!
Made and reviewed for our VIP during Veggie Swap #37 August 2011.
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons red onions, sliced
- 15 kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Cut the fingerling potatoes in half and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle 1-2 tsp olive oil on the potatoes and season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Toss to coat evenly then place in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- While the potatoes roast, make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, oregano, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Whisk until well blended then set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with half of the vinaigrette and set aside until they cool.
- Once the potatoes are cooled, add the grape tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives, parsley, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette on top and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately. Enjoy.