1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Almonds
Roasting green beans is a common method of bringing out the bean's natural sweetness, in the Mediterranean. A delightful and easy method for preparing green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425*.
- 2Lightly oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3Combine the broth, lemon juice and oil in a glass measuring cup.
- 4Place the beans on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the broth mixture.
- 5Spread the beans out into a single layer.
- 6Roast for 8 minutes.
- 7Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 8Season beans with the salt and the freshly ground pepper, then stir and turn over.
- 9Sprinkle with the almonds.
- 10Roast for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the beans are wrinkled and tender and the nuts are fragrant and browned.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: