1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Roast Lamb
1 hr 5 mins
Fragrant roast of lamb. easy preparation and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F, lightly oil a shallow roasting pan.
- 2In your blender (food Processor), with the metal blade blend the olives, garlic, spices and oil.
- 3Blend until almost pureed.
- 4Smear all over the lamb leg, place roast in the pan and roast for apprx 1 hour (apprx 20 minutes per lb.) or until the internal temp reaches 155F.
- 5Let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Roast Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.5
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.5 g