Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick, delicious risotto with a very nice, light flavour.
- 50 ml olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup arborio rice
- 50 ml white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over a low heat.
- Add arborio rice to saucepan, and stir ensuring all the rice is covered by the oil.
- Add white wine and stir until evaporated.
- Add chicken stock, salt and pepper, then stir while bringing quickly to the boil.
- Cover saucepan with a tight fitting lid, and lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then turn off stove without removing the lid of the saucepan.
- Stand for 10 minutes without removing the lid.
- Stir in spinach leaves, then the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.