1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Rice
I serve this along side a plate full of grilled vegetables. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big skillet, over medium heat, cook the onions and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2Add in the celery, thyme, and marjoram; cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- 3Add in the bell pepper; continue cooking and stirring for 2-3 more minutes.
- 4Add in the drained tomatoes and tomato paste; stir to combine, crushing the tomatoes as you stir.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste;.
- 6Add in the rice and stir to mix thoroughly.
- 7If mixture is too dry, add some reserved tomato juice until you reach desired consistency.
- 8When the rice is hot, the dish is ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Rice
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g