Recipe by **Mandy**
A nice simple rice side, simply make as directed or else throw everything in the rice cooker adding the parsley at the keep warm stage.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups rice
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- black pepper
- boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil & saute onion & garlic until tender, stir in rice.
- Add boiling water until pan is 3/4 full. Bring to boil, stirring.
- Stir in stock & rapid boil for 10-12 mins or until tender, drain well.
- Return to pan adding lemon rind, parsley & pepper, toss well to combine.