Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy alternative to a leafy salad.
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 16 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kale, chopped
- 6 inches cucumbers, diced
- 16 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1⁄8 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing with feta and oregano (I used Ken's)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook quinoa according to directions, allow to cool.
- Cut cucumber into bite sized pieces, slice cherry tomatoes in 1/2.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix.
EXCELLENT!!! I'm shocked I'm the first to review this. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. We used homemade Greek dressing and homemade Feta cheese. Came out wonderfully. All in the family loved it...even the kids. Now this recipe gets printed, laminated and put into our Forever Food File. THANK YOU!!! Mmm...