1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
A delicious and easy dish which is good served chilled as a salad, or warm as an accompaniment to roast chicken, lamb, etc. Gluten Free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour Broth into a medium sauce pan and add Wild Rice.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add Quinoa and reduce to simmer, cover and cook 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- 3Remove pan from heat and stir in Sun Dried Tomatoes and Olive oil. Add Pine Nuts, Baby Spinach and stir to incorporate. (The spinach will slightly wilt).
- 4Once slightly cooled stir in crubled goat cheese and incorporate well. You can add additional oil from the tomatoes if needed to bind the flavors.
- 5Cover and chill overnight in the fridge.
- 6Serve with more goat cheese sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: