Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious and easy dish which is good served chilled as a salad, or warm as an accompaniment to roast chicken, lamb, etc. Gluten Free.
- Pour Broth into a medium sauce pan and add Wild Rice.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add Quinoa and reduce to simmer, cover and cook 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in Sun Dried Tomatoes and Olive oil. Add Pine Nuts, Baby Spinach and stir to incorporate. (The spinach will slightly wilt).
- Once slightly cooled stir in crubled goat cheese and incorporate well. You can add additional oil from the tomatoes if needed to bind the flavors.
- Cover and chill overnight in the fridge.
- Serve with more goat cheese sprinkled on top.