Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice side dish or potluck dinner dish. Excellent with fish or grilled meat.
Make and share this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (from sun-dried tomatoes if desired)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and fold gently together until we'll blended. Adjust seasoning and add more mix-ins to taste.