Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From First magazine.
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled (Idaho or russet)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, halved
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- Using sharp knife, cut potatoes into 1/16 inch slices; place in cold water.
- Drain and dry as needed.
- Arrange 1/3 potatoes in greased pie plate.
- Top with 1 tablespoon melted butter; add 1/2 each feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, olives and oregano mixture.
- Repeat layering.
- Top with remaining potatoes and butter.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15 minutes more.
- Invert onto plate.