Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A lot of my favourite foods mixed in together. Delicious easy.
- 1 kg potato, cut into quarters
- 29.58 ml oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 425 g can chopped tomatoes
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 14.79 ml tomato paste
- 12 black olives
- 14.79 ml capers, rinsed and chopped
- 236.59 ml cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 14.79 ml parsley, roughly chopped
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- Heal oil in large pan, add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, juice, rind, sugar, tomato paste and thyme.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes and then add the potato and toss to coat.
- Cook until potatoes are tender about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove pan from heat and just before serving stir through olives, capers and feta.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Serve immediately.
Quick, easy & tasty. I added mushrooms but skipped the olives and capers and I used grated cheddar instead of feta, but still very tasty.
Quite tasty! The hardest part was chopping all that onion. I also measured 2 tsp sugar and 1 tsp thyme and that seems fine. Next time I think I'll add chicken breast and a nice salad on the side and make a full meal of it. Thanks! =)
These were fantastic! I didn't change a thing except add 6 cloves of garlic instead of the 2 called for. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting!