1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
A lot of my favourite foods mixed in together. Delicious easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg potato, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (425 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 12 black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped
- 1Boil potatoes until just tender.
- 2Heal oil in large pan, add onion and cook until soft.
- 3Add garlic and paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, juice, rind, sugar, tomato paste and thyme.
- 5Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes and then add the potato and toss to coat.
- 6Cook until potatoes are tender about 10 minutes.
- 7Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- 8Remove pan from heat and just before serving stir through olives, capers and feta.
- 9Sprinkle parsley on top.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 652.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g