Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from Super Food Ideas magazine. Easy and quick to make--a great addition to any meal! The amount of potatoes is approximate. You can have as few or many as you like.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 30 g butter, melted
- 4 -8 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients except stock in baking dish and mix together well.
- Arrange neatly and pour over stock.
- Cover with alfoil and bake at 180°C for about 1 hour.
- If you want the baking done quicker, you can parboil the potatoes first.