Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another variation of a baked potato casserole without the cream and cheese - which doesn't appeal.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Place potatoes and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, garlic, herbs, paprika and seasoning. Toss well.
- Arrange in oven proof dish.
- Pour over stock.
- Bake in 180 Degrees C oven for 1 hour.
Very good potato casserole; crunchy browned potatoes on top and nice flavor throughout. Added bonus - No dairy!
These potatoes were fantastic. I made it as is except I left out the paprika. For the dried herbs I used 3/4 tsp of olive and rosmary seasoning, 1/4 tsp of italian herbs and 1 tsp of cumin. I Served it with grilled chicken. Dh and I polished the whole dish between us. I am so glad I picked you wendys for "pick a chef" You have great recipes. :)