Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple and delicious potato salad from Kraft.
- 907.18 g red potatoes
- 177.44 ml prepared caesar salad dressing (I like Marie's)
- 118.29 ml shaved parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 59.14 ml chopped roasted red pepper
- 59.14 ml seasoned toasted almond (caesar or garlic flavor, or plain)
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Time may vary with size.
- Drain potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Gently toss together potatoes with dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and roasted red peppers. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Serve warm or chilled.
This was wonderful, Lorie! I made my own caesar dressing and used dried parsley. I didn't use the roasted red peppers or almonds due to family preference. Rave reviews around the table!