Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple and delicious potato salad from Kraft.
Make and share this Mediterranean Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup prepared caesar salad dressing (I like Marie's)
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned toasted almond (caesar or garlic flavor, or plain)
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Time may vary with size.
- Drain potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Gently toss together potatoes with dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and roasted red peppers. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Serve warm or chilled.
This was wonderful, Lorie! I made my own caesar dressing and used dried parsley. I didn't use the roasted red peppers or almonds due to family preference. Rave reviews around the table!