- 1⁄3 cup packed sun-dried tomato (not packed in oil)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb cubed potato
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped scallions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small heat proof bowl, cover the sundried tomatoes with boiling water and set aside to soften. When they are soft, chop them and place them in a serving bowl. (I reserve the soaking liquid to use in place of some of the oil in the recipe.).
- Cut the potatoes into half-inch cubes. Boil in salted water until tender and then drain. Add them to the serving bowl along with all the remaining ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly. This is good warm or chilled.