Recipe by Chef Milano
You HAVE to let this salad rest since you are using raw onion and garlic. Don't worry, they will mellow down.
- 1 lb potato, boiled
- 5 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cucumber
- 2⁄3 cup green lentil, cooked
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
For the dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Eggs are optional.
- Make the dressing while you are boiling your potatoes, eggs and lentils and let it rest.
- Let the potatoes and lentils cool or run cold water over them.
- Cut the potatoes and cucumber in 1 inch pieces.
- Take the yolks out of the eggs and cut the whites.
- Add everything into a bowl and let rest for several hours so favors can mix.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with warm naan or pita bread.