Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A taste of the Mediterranean. Adapted from Meal Masters.
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 (6 inch) round egg roll wraps
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- plain yogurt (optional)
- Combine the lentils, feta cheese, onion, capers, dill, garlic, lemon peel and pepper in a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Cover egg roll skins with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Place 2 tablespoons lentil mixture on bottom half of one circle, 1/4" from edge.
- Brush edges lightly with water. Fold top half over, pressing with fingers to seal. Bring the corners of half circle together, overlapping slightly. Brush lightly with water to seal. (Keep pot stickers covered.) Repeat with remaining filling and egg roll skins.
- Spray a 12" skillet with cooking spray. Heat oil over medium heat; add pot stickers. Cook 2-3 minutes or until bottoms of pot stickers are light golden brown. Add hot water. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until water boils off and bottom of pot stickers are golden brown. Serve warm with a dollop of plain yogurt, if desired.
- Makes 6 servings.
I liked these, they are very different from your everyday pot sticker, as they are vegetarian, my DH wasn't quite sure about these he is a meat-lover, however I enjoyed them, thanks Sharon!...Kitten:)