Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I made this recipe when I went to one of those "make 12 dinners at a time to put in your freezer" places and it was an immediate hit with us. I didn't get the measurements, but this should be a close approximation.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pearl onions
- Place beef roast into CrockPot.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender.
- Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients into a freezer bag and freeze until ready to use. Put frozen ingredients into CrockPot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Great flavor! I doubled the liquid and would triple it next time. I increased the garlic to 1 1/2 T and added no salt. I will put in a regular onion next time vs. the pearl onion. I did not taste any added flavor from them. An impressive dish with minimal time spent in the kitchen. PAC Fall 2009