- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3 ounces herbed goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, divided
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin, butterflied
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Layer the first 5 ingredients and 2 teaspoons of the seasoning on pork loin. Roll lengthwise; tie at 1-inch intervals with cooking twine.
- Sprinkle with remaining seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place seam side down in pan.
- Cover with foil and roast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350°F and cook for 1 hour more or until thermometer inserted in meat reads 155°F.