Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make even your weeknight meals memorable with these delicious, no-fuss kebabs. For even more Greek flair, add a tossed green salad with feta cheese and olives, warm grill pita and tzatziki sauce to the dinner menu.
- 1⁄2 cup diana marinade, Garlic & Herb flavour
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 16 bite-size chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 16 bite-size chunks
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Soak 8 long bamboo skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high ad grease the grate. Stir the marinade with the ketchup, oregano and lemon juice until well combined. Toss half of this mixture with the prok and the vegetables; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Thread 2 pieces each pork, zucchini and cherry tomatoes alternately onto each skewer. Grill the skewers; turn as needed and baste occasionally with remaining marinade mixture for 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is cooked through.