- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare skewers by soaking in water for at least 60 minutes or make Recipe #227476 for extra flavor.
- Place pork in a zip lock bag.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichoke hearts and bell pepper squares aside. Add reserved marinade with remaining ingredients to bag; mix well and seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally (or refrigerate overnight).
- Prepare medium-hot coals in covered grill; skewer* pork, artichoke hearts and pepper squares; grill for 15 minutes, just until done and nicely browned.