Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from St. Mary's 110th Anniversary Cookbook 1875-1985. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 pork loin chops, very lean 1/2-inch thick, well trimmed
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 th pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Brown chops in oil in large skillet. Pour off fat.
- Mix seasonings together and sprinkle over chops. Add water, cover.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook 1 hour or until tender.