Sonoma Diet recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 to 1 1/2 pounds) or 4 pork loin chops with bone, cut 1/2 inch thick (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 1/2 teaspoons minced)
- 1Sprinkle chops with kosher salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine rosemary and garlic.
- 3Sprinkle rosemary mixture evenly over both sides of each chop; rub in with your fingers.
- 4Place chops on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast chops in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue roasting about 25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted through side of chop registers 160°F (make sure tip of thermometer does not touch bone).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g