Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 large red peppers or 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) jarrobusto ragu pasta sauce
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat and brown pork chops; remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook green pepper until tender. Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return pork chops to skillet. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until pork is done.