Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home. Posted for ZWT - Greece
- 2 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-inch cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook 45-60 seconds longer or until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted.
- Add tomatoes to the pork; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Drain orzo mixture; toss with pork mixture and feta cheese.
An easy and delicious one-dish meal. I did add a squirt of lemon juice to give it an even more Greek flavor; it also needed a little salt, but that could certainly be added at table. Thanks for posting!
What a great combination! I really enjoyed this one dish meal. Thanks for sharing!
This was wonderful. Loved the fresh flavors of the spinach and tomatoes along with the pork and feta. Wonderful light dinner with garlic bread. Thanks for posting.