Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My hubby and I created these super easy pizzas last night and we enjoyed them very much. I hope you do to.
- 4 pita bread (or flower tortillas)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted, chopped
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts (optional)
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small pot, heat up oil and saute onions garlic, bell pepper until golden color.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a cookie sheet place 2 or 3 pita breads and spread tomato sauce on them. Sprinkle with the 2 cheeses and top with mushroom, meat, olives, and onion mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minute.