Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Add a Mediterranean touch to your next pizza night. Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2304
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 rhodes frozen whole wheat rolls or 6 frozen texas rolls or 9 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3/4 cup prepared garlic hummus
- 6 1/2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red pepper, drained
- kalamata olive, halved length wise
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine rolls and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- 3Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Remove wrap from dough and place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- 5Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- 6Prebake crust at 400°F 8 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool slightly then spread hummus evenly over crust.
- 8Top with artichoke hearts, cheese, peppers and olives.
- 9Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 808.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: