Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Add a Mediterranean touch to your next pizza night. Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2304
- 6 rhodes frozen whole wheat rolls or 6 frozen texas rolls or 9 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup prepared garlic hummus
- 6 1⁄2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sliced roasted red pepper, drained
- kalamata olive, halved length wise
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Prebake crust at 400°F 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then spread hummus evenly over crust.
- Top with artichoke hearts, cheese, peppers and olives.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.