- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 21 inches precooked prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggplant in a microwave-safe bowl with water and salt. Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
- Spread pizza crust with pesto, then top with eggplant, cheese and pine nuts. Grill over indirect heat for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp; top with basil.