1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Pizza
steve in FL's Note:
This is my clone of the Mediterranean Pizza served at Schlotzsky's Deli, which I had to come up with because ours closed down.. It wasn't too hard to figure out though, because the ingredients are listed on the menu on their website, lol.. Tastes just like being there again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spread the breads with the pesto.
- 3Top with desired amounts of black olives, red onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- 4Lastly, cover with mozzarella.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 6Note: You can substitute the sun dried tomatoes with fresh, diced tomatoes if you prefer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1287.1
- Calories from Fat 553
- Total Fat 61.5 g
- Saturated Fat 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 3228.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 51.6 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 69.3 g