Hamre Recipes's Note:
Cooking Healthy at Yahoo Groups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces thin-crust pizza dough
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved lengthwise and sliced (red or yellow)
- 1 small summer squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted, ripe black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In a medium skillet, cook onion and garlic in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 2Add tomatoes, eggplant, thyme, sugar, salt and pepper and cook, uncovered over medium-high heat for 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- 3Place pizza dough on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spread the eggplant mixture over the pizza dough. Arrange the red or yellow tomatoes, squash, and zucchini over the mixture. Brush vegetables with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 282.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: