Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from www.lovingyou.com
Make and share this Mediterranean Pineapple Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 6 ounces cooked and drained cheese tortellini
- 3 ounces turkey sausage, sliced, cooked and drained
- 3⁄8 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, tortellini, sausage, bell pepper and parsley.
- Combine remaining ingredients for salad dressing.
- Add dressing to salad; toss until mixed.
I admit it. I had serious doubts about this recipe due to the combination of the unusual ingredients together. My son and really liked this dish though and I think it will even be put into our regular rotation!