- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1 cup uncooked converted rice
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium-high heat.
- Stir in uncooked rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden.
- Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Stir in basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Let stand covered 2 minutes.
- Stir before serving.