Mediterranean Penne Chicken
- In a large saute pan, heat an ample amount of vegetable oil over medium-high.
- Place the chicken medallions in the pan and saute on both sides until browned.
- Add the garlic, oregano and basil.
- When the garlic starts to brown, add the white wine and chicken stock. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, spinach and feta cheese.
- Toss well while simmering for about 1 minute more.
- Add to the hot, cooked pasta (reheat first if necessary; toss well and serve.