Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very tasty combination of mediterranean flavors, makes a nice presentation.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into medallions
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked
- In a large saute pan, heat an ample amount of vegetable oil over medium-high.
- Place the chicken medallions in the pan and saute on both sides until browned.
- Add the garlic, oregano and basil.
- When the garlic starts to brown, add the white wine and chicken stock. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, spinach and feta cheese.
- Toss well while simmering for about 1 minute more.
- Add to the hot, cooked pasta (reheat first if necessary; toss well and serve.