Recipe by cookncraft
This is a delicious casserole dish which uses Hunts Roasted Garlic & Onion spaghetti sauce and italian sausage among other things.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 (26 ounce) can hunts roasted garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 4 cups cooked penne
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow cooking directions for italian sausages on package to cook sausage.
- Stir in sauce, olives, and spinach. Heat through. In a large bowl, combine meat sauce with hot pasta. Toss until well cooked.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half the pasta mixture into dish; top with half of cheese. Repeat. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.