Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A traditional Mediterranean main course. Capers may be substituted wiith some black olives.
Make and share this Mediterranean Pasta (Tomato & Capers) recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, rinse and drain the capers, wash the basil leaves and mince together with the garlic.
- Add the breadcrumbs and oregano and mix.
- Lay the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with half the olive oil.
- Spread the caper mixture over the tomatoes and drizzle over the balance of the olive oil and salt to taste.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and and add to the baked mixture and toss.
- Top with grated cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.