A pasta salad loaded with veggies, great to take for a potluck or to serve at a big BBQ. Best to prepare a day ahead of time so it has time to absorb all the flavors
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded, large diced
- 1 small red onion, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 (7 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichokes, quartered in brine
- 1 (13 ounce) can black olives
- 4 radishes, halved then sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1Boil pasta in salted water until al dente.
- 2Prepare vegetables as listed.
- 3Drain and rinse all canned items.
- 4Combine pasta, cheese, canned items, and fresh vegetables in a very large mixing bowl.
- 5Add 3/4 of the bottle of salad dressing ( I use Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian) and stir to combine.
- 6Add parsley for extra color, add a splash of red wine vinegar (optional) to "brighten" the flavor.
- 7The next day, add the remaining salad dressing before serving, and stir thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pasta Salad for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 288.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g