Recipe by hmm426
This zesty and colorful pasta salad is a crowd pleaser at every event I bring it to!
- 1 (16 ounce) boxtri-color rotini pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber (or hothouse)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canof sliced black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Spanish olives
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta, crumbles
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil past according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking cut grape tomatoes into quarters.
- Place in large mixing bowl.
- Peel cucumber and dice into quartered slices, add to tomatoes.
- Halve Spanish olives, add to bowl.
- Add sliced black olives.
- Add Feta crumbles.
- Drain pasta and cool under cold running water.
- Add to bowl.
- Add Italian dressing (to your liking; I use 1/2 to 3/4 of bottle).
- Mix thoroughly.
- For best taste results, cover and refrigerate overnight.