1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
A great pasta salad Full of flavor. Great for picnics. Make a double batch to have for the whole weekend. Note: You might want to make a little extra vinaigrette. Not all pasta will soak up the Vinaigrette the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 lb tri-colored pasta
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 -3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4-1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato (Marinated, Julienned)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced and separated
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke, chopped or sliced
- 4 ounces prosciutto, pre-diced works great
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 11. Bring a large pot of salted water to a full boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente; drain, rinse immediately with cold water to cool. Drain again and set aside.
- 22. Vinaigrette: Whisk vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and fresh ground pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in enough oil to make a smooth vinaigrette.
- 33. Combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil, red onion, pepperoncini, olives, roasted peppers, artichokes, prosciutto, and Italian Seasoning in a large bowl. Mix in pasta.
- 44. Add vinaigrette to mixture and both cheeses; toss well. Add additional salt and pepper according to your taste.
- 55. Chill. The longer the better.
- 6Note: If making a day ahead of time, I make a little extra Vinaigrette to add if necessary. Pasta usually soaks up the dressing.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.3
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 1903.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: