1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
From All You Magazine. You can use bow ties or any tubular or spiral pasta in this salad. Instead of feta, you can substitute chunks of mozzarella if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives or 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 fresh basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and bring back to a boil. Cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender but not mushy, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl and add tomatoes, olives and feta. Stir in olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Add basil, toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 280.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.3 g