This salad recipe was given to me by a neighbor. It can be doubled for a large crowd. It's a favorite in my house.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagespiral pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Add the artichokes, olives, peas, bell pepper, zucchini, onion and Parmesan cheese to pasta. Toss well.
- In separate bowl, combine mayo, Italian dressing, parsley, dill weed, and pepper. Stir with wire whisk. Add to pasta salad and mix well.