This salad recipe was given to me by a neighbor. It can be doubled for a large crowd. It's a favorite in my house.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagespiral pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Add the artichokes, olives, peas, bell pepper, zucchini, onion and Parmesan cheese to pasta. Toss well.
- In separate bowl, combine mayo, Italian dressing, parsley, dill weed, and pepper. Stir with wire whisk. Add to pasta salad and mix well.
Love the great mix of veggies in this pasta salad, as well as the tasty dressing. We will be enjoying it in our lunches all week with Chilled Cauliflower a La Grecque. Thank you!
Thanks for an excellent summer salad recipe!
This is a GREAT pasta salad! I LOVE the mix of ingredients. I halved the pasta, peas, parmesan and dressing and kept all else the same. I used whole wheat pasta and Newman's Italian dressing. Made for the Zaar tag game.